- The Wild Horses Come
- Passion, Purpose and the Magic Shoes
- What to Do With a Loose Horse
- Taming The Tough Stuff
- What Can We Change?
- Equine Guided Coaching for Midlife Women
- What Calls You Forth in Life?
- Not about Gittin' 'er Done
- If We Just Listen
- 6 Lessons You Can Learn From a Horse by Lynn Baskfield
The coaching approach considers feelings to be a natural part of living. Coaches make room for feelings and allow them to surface, giving the client time and space to explore, to face the dragon so to speak. In daily life, we humans are not so used to letting the tough feelings be there before trying to get rid of them. But often, when we allow them and separate them from the judgments and imaginings that accompany them, the feelings move and change on their own.
It takes courage to be with your feelings and not push them away. When you allow your feelings to simply be, you can continue to look more closely at the workings of your mind: your imaginings and judgments about how things are and what might happen. This is called ...