- Explore assumptions & self-limiting beliefs about aging
- Make more conscious choices about your life
- Listen to your own inner wisdom & guidance
- Integrate inspirational ideas and best practices
- Tap into the collective wisdom and experience of the group through sharing with others on a similar path
- Open new possibilities for ltiving fully
(This workshop does not involve horses)
|What I liked best about Conscious Aging was structure without rigidity. There was a good balance of individual reflection, small group sharing and fluidity. Lynn provides support for our own growth and learning. Linda Scott Halverson, retired professor
Conscious Aging, Rich Conversations
Thursdays, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
May 10- July5
$225 Includes comprehensive workbook/study guide ($35 Value)
Directions given upon registration
You will learn how to:
- Explore unexamined, self-limiting beliefs, stereotypes and assumptions about aging and make better, more conscious choices about your worldview on aging
- Develop self-compassion to cope more effectively with change, worry, and stresses associated with aging
- Discover and reflect on what has given heart and meaning to your life and how that informs your intentions for the aging process
- Enhance connection and reduce isolation from others and the web of life by understanding our shared humanity in the aging process
- Reduce fear and increase acceptance in the presence of death and dying for ourselves and for our loved ones.
The workshop will focus on listening to your own inner wisdom and guidance, integrating inspirational ideas and best practices, sharing in small conversation circles, and listening to the collective wisdom of the group.
- Introduction to Conscious Aging
- Life Review
- Transformative Practices
- Death Makes Life Possible
- Surrender – Letting Go
- Creating a New Vision of Aging
Each participant receives a comprehensive workbook and study guide (a $35 value) included in the price.
Your Facilitator: Lynn Baskfield holds an M.A in Human Development and is a certified life coach, transformational educator and the author of two books. As owner of SpiritDance Coaching, (www.equinecoaching.com),she has been coaching, training and doing retreats for individuals and teams since 1997. She is certified as a Conscious Aging Facilitator by the Institute of Noetic Sciences in Petaluma, California. She is passionate about this material and loves the wisdom and growth that she sees in each Conscious Aging group she does.