- I encourage you to check out my book, Some People You Will Always Love: Finding the Stories that Satisfy Your Soul.
The stories in Some People You Will Always Love are simple, true stories of the day-to-day that will return you to the enchantment of your own life and your own stories. This book makes celebrating your life through story an accessible, exciting process. The simple but powerful exercises at the end of each chapter will help you to find the stories that satisfy your soul. You will put the book down knowing that you, too, are a storyteller.
- It is the loveliest, most fascinating and fun adventure to have a coach guide you as you discover your new story. My offer to you as a reader of this special report is a free Discovery Process (a $300 value) when you sign up for four months of coaching. See my contact information below.
- Check out my websites (see below) for the latest information about upcoming teleclasses and retreats for midlife women.
- Final Thoughts
- Trust Yourself
- The Role of Imagination
- Story vs. Drama
- Use Your Body
- Stories Tell Us About Ourselves
- Four Questions
- Reclaiming Your Own Definitions
December 15, 2014 @ 7:12 PM