A few juicy good things. More coming!
People who buy this book come back for more. They give them to mildife friends, teachers, writers, women's groups, support groups and more. Great gift for yourself, too.
Life dealt you a blow so hard you thought it was over. Then, after receiving your "terrible gift" -- it might be a life threatening illness, the loss of a loved one, a layoff at work, or facing growing older, i.e., anything that stops you in your tracks -- the curtain rises again and there you are, still in life, wondering "Now what?"
The 4th Act: How Do You Say Hello After You Have Said Good-Bye?, is about receiving the blessing of more time for living, and how to make the most of it.
In this 19-page Special Report you will learn:
- How to tell the difference between drama and a story that empowers
- How to identify the old story that no longer serves you
- Unconventional ways of seeing your world through your own lens
- The role of the body in remembering who we are
- How imagination can open up your world of understanding
Spend cozy two morning, afternoons, or evenings crafting your own spirit horse or spirit doll from a variety of materials and dyes.
Lynn has been reading cards for over 20 years and loves to use them as a way to help you gain insight into how your current choices can affect future outcomes.