- Meandering Forward
- The Wild Horses Come
- Passion, Purpose and the Magic Shoes
- What to Do With a Loose Horse
- Taming The Tough Stuff
- What Can We Change?
- Equine Guided Coaching for Midlife Women
- What Calls You Forth in Life?
- Not about Gittin' 'er Done
- If We Just Listen
Tell me, what is it you plan to do
with your one wild and precious life?
-- Mary Oliver
As my husband Bill and I drove north from Albuquerque on Interstate 25, the city receded into the arms of the Sandia Mountain Range, majestic and silent to the east. The freeway cut through vast open country as we climbed steadily to the turnoff that took us onto the winding roads and hairpin turns leading up to Chris’s place. I marveled at the beauty of the high desert dotted with junipers and pinons. As we drove up to the house, I noticed ......